Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Moving Fast

As I sit here with Lily in my arms, I am amazed at how fast things are moving. I just chatted with Dr. Jonas at length 30mins ago. He already wants to know how we plan on transporting Lily home. He wants us to fly she and Becca home so we don't get stuck on the road if complications arise.
We were moved (rather suddenly, actually) out of intensive care this afternoon to the heart/kidney wing. Next step is checking out. I still think we have another week here and there is no rush. But it is amazing how fast she is healing.
I know Bec and I are feeling more relaxed, that's for sure. I got out this afternoon and stretched my legs for a run in the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Just got caught up on the latest with Lily and watched her 1-year video. Such an amazing God we serve, huh?!

    So glad to read about the continued progress of your little fighter!

    --Carly

    ReplyDelete